Picton Float Plane
Phone/Fax: +64 (0)3 573 9012
Mobile: +64 (0)21 704 248
Picton Float Plane office is right next door to the Edwin Fox Museum near the Interislander Ferry Terminal.
View Larger Map
Picton Floatplane flies to a long list of destinations throughout Marlborough Sounds/Abel Tasman National Park and Wellington, New Zealand's capital. Our flights are flown to suit your schedule, safely, fast and reliably.
Take the State Highway 1 offramp into Porirua City. Follow Titahi Bay Road along the harbour, and turn right Onepoto Rd. The floating dock is beside the Porirua Rowing Club building.
View Picton Float Plane Porirua in a larger map
* Fares are one-way and exclude GST
* All prices are valid till 30th June 2017 .
* Picton Floatplane reserves the right to alter trip times and prices during the season.
* Baggage allowance of 15 kg pp
* Children's fares are 50% of adult fares (up to 12 years of age)
* Two person minimum charge.
* Picton Floatplane will not be liable for any missed forward travel bookings
* Route changes and cancellation will be at the Pilot's discretion based on flying conditions
* Cancellations made by customers within 5 days of departure time will incur a 50% cancellation fee.